Saturday, 9 March 2013

Saying Hi.

Hello Everybody, my name is Cody, aka ''Cody Catty''. And I'm in charge of CodysCraftDelights. Who I run with my human mum, Anne. She's the one who makes the blankets for me,and of course afterwards I try them out. Then, their is my human dad, Ian, he helps us with the computer side of things, and occasionally helps mum choose wool colours..and even suprises us, with unexpected balls of wool. And of course, theres my doggy sister sheba (you can read all about her at..  Sheba's blog )                                     
Mom, thought it would be good fun to have my own blog, and chat about crafty stuff. You know articles, weve come across. Basically anything crafty.

Well, anyway, I've got to go now...lunch is calling (mmm....salmon, catty food).

Meow, meow.
Cody Catty.


Mum and Sheba.


Dad and Sheba.


We love sharing the couch together.

8 comments:

  1. We are crafty LOL but not hands on crafty. However lots of bloggers are so we hope you have success and find lots of craft oriented friends. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly for your best wishes.
      Sheba doggy, says ''woof,woof''

      Purrs,
      Cody Catty and Anne.xxx.

      Delete
  2. Hey Cody - love your new blog! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann, for your comment.
      Never been called cool before..but I do like sitting in front of our freezer when its opened..hehe.

      Delete
  3. This looks beautiful, Cody! I bet mom is going to learn lots of cool stuff here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, onebluedog for your comment. It was dad who helped us design our new online corner. Thanks Dad!!!

      Cody Catty.xxx.

      Delete
  4. You're Welcome,

    Cody Catty and Anne.xxx.

    ReplyDelete